Bee Cave Charmer
Situated on a lushly landscaped lot with elevated views of the Texas hill country, this immaculately kept single story home affords 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 dining spaces, a dedicated office and covered outdoor patio with greenbelt views. The home includes refinements such as wall-to-wall hardwood flooring, porcelain tile and travertine marble bathrooms and Alder wood cabinetry. The island kitchen is complete with granite counters, ample storage, stainless appliances with gas cooktop and a whole house carbon filtration system. The double vanity master features a glass framed shower and deep soaking tub, travertine counters and two walk-in closets. The living room features custom draperies, an oversized ceiling fan, stone fireplace and recessed lighting. Plantation shutters are installed throughout the whole home.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, breakfast and formal dining, covered patio, 3 car garage
- Solar system covers virtually all electricity usage
- Stone fireplace and hardwood flooring throughout living and bedrooms areas
- Gourmet island kitchen w/granite, Alder millwork, stainless appliances
- Greenbelt lot with sweeping views
- Recent 30 year roof. Whole house carbon filtration system. Reverse osmosis filtration system in the kitchen.
- Low Bee Cave property tax rate—30% less than many surrounding neighborhoods.
- Property Size: 2,711 square feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Year Built: 2010
- gas heat
- ocean view
- wine cellar
- basketball court
- lake view
- back yard
- front yard
- fenced yard
- washer and dryer
- private space
- roof deck